Wednesday 26 February 2020

Quick Wordpress Programming Or Error Fix











About:

I will do any wordpress fix or custom programming!

Got a problem with your wordpress blog/site? Or just want to make little modifications? Let's talk and I will gladly fix your Wordpress issue.  I've been tweaking and fixing themes/child themes of Wordpress for more or less 7 years now. 

I live and breath Wordpress and you can be sure your site is in hands of a master.



Things I can do

-Fix html/css issues

-Installing Wordpress

-Install themes, plugins etc.

-Changing the color scheme of every parts (background, nav-bar, texts, side-bars, footer)

-Making your site responsive

-Do ANY custom programming including custom themes, custom plugins and functionality.



My promise:

-I don't waste your time or mine.

-If I take your task I'm totally dedicated to finish it as quickly as possible and to the best of my ability.

-I respect all my clients and I expect the same. Communication, quality and your satisfaction are my top priority.



I look forward to work with you. Order your gig with confidence.

Reviews


:

One of the best sellers I have worked with on Fiverr ever. Quick, understand the problem, friendly, honest. Thanks so much!

:

My favorite person on Fiverr. I've worked with him multiple times and he is always friendly, fast, and gets the job done, even exceeding expectations by helping educate me on what he did to fix it.

:

Another excellent experience. Will use again and highly recommend!

:

I had such a great experience. Not only did he address my issue but he also helped educate me how to work through it in the future. I highly recommend him and will be using him again in the future. He was polite, friendly, and fun, and responded quickly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

:

This guy was amazing. Like a ninja. Fixed several things very quickly




No comments:

Post a Comment