Tuesday 25 February 2020

Fix Wordpress Issues , Errors Or Bugs Within 24 Hours











About:

Please Contact me first before placing the order! That will help you to get a better experience with me.



If anything on your WordPress site is broken and not working the way it should, this service will fix it for you the RIGHT WAY and FAST.



This service will cover any single WordPress general support issue. LET US FIX YOUR SITE FAST!!!



I will Provide Services of:

✔ Theme create/customization

✔ Bug fixing/changes

✔ Wordpress Support/Training

✔ HTML to WordPress Conversion (Pixel Perfect)

✔ Plugin Development



Why you should choose me to do your work ?

  • I have over 5 years experience in WordPress development and even i have developed lot of WordPress plugins as well.


  • Over past years i have created 400+ unique websites.


  • I have successfully fixed over 5000 WP issues for customers.






   

 Please Contact me first before placing the order! That will help you to get a better experience with me.



Reviews


:

My experience was amazing, timely, and better than expected. He has a friendly demeanor and delivered great quality work. All of my questions were answered and the communication was clear and concise. I will only use techmagics for my Wordpress needs.

:

Excellent work and he delivers on time.

:

Another quick professional delivery. Good communication and a lot of web design knowledge. Recommended for other buyers! Max Stars!

:

Another quick professional delivery. Good communication and a lot of web design knowledge. Recommended for other buyers! Max Stars!

:

Thank you Techmagics for the GREAT work! We truly appreciate your hard work and patience with this project! We look forward to working with you on future projects :-)!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment