Monday 24 February 2020

Restore Wordpress Broken Website











About:

Hello!

Do you have a broken wordpress website? My name is Mihajlo and I am an experienced Wordpress developer and I can restore your website in a timely matter, because I care about your business and success.

What can I do for you? 

- fix "white screen of death"; 

- fix database connection errors; 

- fix PHP errors (eg. memory limits); 

- restore websites from older backups; 

- upgrading errors; 

- clean websites (malware / viruses)

I usually manage to fix the issues in under one day, and for that I would need all your collaboration, as I would need all the information you can provide about how your website broke (under what circumstances, what you were trying to do, and so forth).

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Our hosting package was deleted and we needed our wordpress site restored. AllofThemes was amazing! Super great with communication, told me exactly what he needed to complete the job and did the job faster than I could've imagined. Super fast and high quality work! I would highly recommend his services!!! If you need any help with site fixes and restoration, he is the best choice!

:

Thank you!

:

Realy fast delivery. I recommend using this service if you got a problem with your wordpress website. Good professional service.

:

Very fast and professional service. Kind and helpful seller. Will come back.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment