Thursday 27 February 2020

Provide Wordpress Bug Error Fixing Service











About:

Service Description

Take the frustration out of your WordPress website by letting me take a look at the bugs. Why tear your hair out when I've got plenty to go at?

Whatever problem you're having with your WordPress website, simple get in touch and we can look at getting those pesky bugs squashed!

So, what are you waiting for? Just send me your requirements and I will start right away.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sent him a message before ordering, he promptly replied to me and set up an order. Then it seemed to fall apart, for whatever reason (Could have been my fault) it was nearly impossible to get him logged into my site. He fixed my 2 largest bugs but not the third, ended up fixing it myself after the gig finished (didn't want to open another dispute).

:

Client had on 3 occasions provided incorrect WordPress logins, reason of so many disputes and extensions client was unable to provide correct information to begin work , went above and beyond for the client even performed a free image optimization dropping the site down to a 1.5s GTmetrix full load time I was never addressed on the 3rd issue or I w

:

Very good work

:

Was communicative and up front about what it took to solve the issue.

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment