Wednesday 26 February 2020

Be Your Wordpress Tutor, Coach, Trainer, Guru, Helper Or Instructor











About:

Hi,



I would love to appreciate you for visiting this gig and also encourage you for searching something to do yourself and learn WordPress.



If you are a student, newbie, businessman or belongs to any group of age and you can't go somewhere to learn then you're on right place because I'm here to help you to learn WordPress and build your website quickly and interactively with a simple method as easy as ABC.



If you've can do attitude stop thinking and message me to fix a time.



In this WordPress Training Gig, I'll teach you.



1. How to Setup and Configure WP.

2. How to Install Themes & Plugins.

3. Setup Menus, Header, Footer, Logo, Posts, Pages, and widgets.

4. Custom HTML, CSS & Javascript.

5. Payment Integrations

6. Woocomerce setup

7. SEO settings

8. On-Demand queries.

9. How to secure website

10. Anything you want to learn



Why fayyazfayzi?

1. 5+ years experienced WP Guru.

2. 3+ teaching experience

3. Tutoring is my passion and I love it.

4. I love to deliver what I know 

5. Available on demand

6. Excellent communicator 

7. Ready to go extra miles

8. Friendly enough to exchange ideas



Message me to for more.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Mohammed is very patient and very clear, my level of experience is low and he was extremely helpful. I am sure that I will use him again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Steve. It was amazing to help you with WordPress and I would love to extra miles in the future. Thanks again.

Seller's Response:

The seller is great! He explained everything in a perfect way that was easy to understand! Definitely will be in contact again for other topics!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much I'm more than happy to help you. Thanks again.

Seller's Response:

Great job will be using him next week highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment