Thursday 27 February 2020

Boost Google Pagespeed Score Of Your Wordpress Website











About:

Google PageSpeed is the Google's own performance testing tool for websites.

Website Performance became a major OnSite SEO factor since 7 years ago. So, having a higher PageSpeed Score means more ORGANIC TRAFFIC ...



Why LuikangMK For Website Speed Boosting?❶ Trusted Top Rated seller

❷ Completed over 500 speed projects

❸ Been doing these projects for 9 years

❹ Fast & perfect communication

You can ask any question related to project



Attention: Is New PageSpeed v5 tough? Get a FREE evaluation NOW!



What I've Got?I'll increase your score with my 15+ actions without affecting your website design & functionality. Do not expect me to get you 100 exactly because where I can reach depends on *your* website, server and the Gig Package you take!



I'll pass PageSpeed Audits in order to reach top numbers, but do not expect me to pass every test item, I'll do what can be done for the Package.



I target only the Desktop Test, but my actions will boost Mobile Test slightly ...



Top notch numbers for multiple gigs, Contact and get your FREE evaluation NOW!



NOTE: Ready your WP Login Info, FTP & cPanel Info before ORDERING!



Our Service Is Exclusively On Fiverr!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Quick and fast. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Thanks for creating a happy moment at LuikangMK :)

Seller's Response:

The seller is very professional, works faster than expected and the results are of my entire satisfaction. Definetely satisfied!!

Seller's Response:

Oh Yeah! It's so nice to have you here. You're honest, communicate the best of your ability and know how to be happy. Thanks again :)

:

Very knowledgable and helpful seller. He takes time to explain to a novice and really goes the extra mile. I had some problems on my page, but he sorted it and gave great advice. Highly recommended!




No comments:

Post a Comment