Saturday 29 February 2020

Help You To Fix Wordpress Or Woocommerce Bugs











About:

Thanks for visiting my gig. If you are facing any bug, don't worry, I will fix it



I am a Wordpress developer. I am working for about 4 years. I know all the rules to design and modern and catch a website that will upsell your products and services.



My WordPress services:



  • Wordpress fix
  • Website optimization
  • Bug fixes
  • Custom functions
  • Wordpress help
  • Woocommerce shop
  • All WordPress Payment gateways

  • Animated sliders
  • Multi-step contact forms
  • Wordpress issues
  • Search engine optimized
  • Help and consultation
  • Performance & SEO
  • Security




I can customize your existing Wordpress Site, which is not looking good or need more modification.



Why choose me:

  • You will get catch designs.
  • My designs have the power to stick customers to your site.
  • I am highly professional that no one can compete with me.
  • 100% satisfaction.
  • Money-back guarantee.


I hope you have got everything you need. So what are you waiting for???

I am just a message away.



Have a good day.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

This seller is very helpful and very pleasant to work! I highly recommend this seller if they have any problems with their website!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for your order.

Seller's Response:

i've asked the seller to integrate swatches in a dropdown menu for selecting the "stone" attribute without me needing to check a checkbox to activate this option (which is not the woocomerce default), the seller did a great job! very fast delivery and did not send a delivered notification until he was sure that the develop is according to my requests!

Seller's Response:

It was really an awesome experience working with him. He knows what he needs. Very easy to work with him.

:

I have used many sellers on Fiverr, but they often take time to reply and it’s difficult to communicate due to their lack of English however , this seller communication was Excellent , Service was brilliant, All Around Was a pleasure working with this Gent ! Will Definitely be using again ! Definitely Recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment