Monday 24 February 2020

Build You A Wordpress Lms With Learndash











About:

Hey, Louisa here! Happy to meet you dear prospective client!!


I have several years of experience developing and deploying eLearning Management Systems (LMS). I'd very much love to help you kick start your own LMS portal without stress.



[ORDER NOW AND SAVE YOURSELF A WHOOPING $450]



Combining the Powers of LearnDash, LearnDash ProPanel, Boss Theme valued at over $300, you are definitely ready to soar.



My Service Will Incorporate ( depending on your requirements):



  • WordPress Installation
  • Premium Theme Installation
  • Theme Demo Import

  • SEO Integration
  • LearnDash Pro Panel
  • LearnDash
  • LearnDash Course Grid
  • LearnDash-Woocommerce Integration
  • Boss-LearnDash (if you choose Boss Theme)

  • Boss Theme
  • BuddyPress-LearnDash Integration (for social networking functionalities including Course Groups, Private Messaging, etc)
  • bbPress (for Forums)
  • Google Analytics
  • Memberships
  • Social Login
  • Points System
  • Certificates
  • Desktop Push Notifications
  • Chatbot Integration
  • Live Support/Chat Integration
  • AMP integration for Posts
  • Resume Video later



I pride in quality, prompt delivery of eLearning Solutions. See my recommended themes in the FAQ below.



Please, CONTACT ME before ordering this gig so we can discuss your peculiar needs first

Reviews


:

Excellent service! It is so great to work with Louisaweb. He is greatly accountable and always provides valuable advises to me. Thanks

:

I've done more than one project with louisaweb and am always extremely satisfied with the work. This gig is no exception. The work was done in a timely manner, the communication was excellent and the finished product was perfect! If I had any questions or requests, louisaweb was on it ASAP! I am grateful for their willingness to take care of what I need in quick and excellent fashion. I plan to be back again and again and I highly recommend this provider!

:

Great job.

:

Outstanding work! Really knows Wordpress.

:

Top class work as always by Louisaweb! Thank you as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment