Thursday 27 February 2020

Wordpress Development In 6 Hr











About:

******************Thanks for stopping on my Gig******************



100% SATISFACTORY WORK

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE



        A PROFESSIONAL WORDPRESS DEVELOPER HAVING 3 YEARS EXPERIENCE IS WAITING FOR YOU ORDER TO SATISIFIED YOU BY HIS WORK WITH QUICK AND FASTER DELIVERY TIME.



BONUS JUST FOR YOU



  • Installation one of Most Important Security Plugins.
  • Video Tutorial for website 
 

   WHY ME 

  • CLEAN AND SUPER FAST WORK

  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS 
  • PROFESSIONAL WORK
  • BEST SECURITY PLUGINS FOR YOUR WEBSITE
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE


   WHAT CAN I DO FOR YOU

  •  WordPress Installation in your host.
  •  Theme Installation with Demo contents.
  •  Plugins Installations.
  •  SEO and Security Plugins Installation & Configuration
  •  Adding your Contents to pages on your website
  •  Adding contact forms to WP
  •  Landing page for your company 
 

  WHAT YOU WILL PROVIDE ME TO START WORK

  • Full Theme Files including demo content files.
  • Admin Login Info.
  • Cpanel or FTP Access.
 

   DELIVERY TIME

 

   Within 24-48 hurs 

I promise you will be extremely happy with my work and it will be a unique work.

I am giving you money back guarantee if you are not happy with my Work.

Let Starts work on Your Project without any more delay.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He's helpful even after the sale. I got stuck with questions and he was amazing!

Seller's Response:

Naseer was very open to communication and delivered the work fast and well done. I am very thankful.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the order. Amazing buyer to work with. Easy to communicate with.

Seller's Response:

Seller saved me time, money and frustration by finding a plugin that solved my problem. He's more concerned with finding a quality solution for the buyer than anything else. A+

:

Thank you for your order, lovely buyer with great communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment