Friday 28 February 2020

Integrate Adsense Or Other Ads Code In Your Website











About:

Please message me first for a discussion before placing an order!



I will install and integrate code for AdSense or any other contextual ads like Google Adsense, Amazon, Propeller, A-ads, Adsoptimal, Infolinks, Adblade or Adcash etc to your WordPress & Non-WordPress site.



Basic: This pack is only for WordPress site to integrate 3 ads on each page. You will have to provide ad code. If you can't provide, you have to pay extra $5 and I will generate code.



Standard: This package is for WordPress site to integrate 3 Adsense codes + max 6 other ads for each page.



Premium: This pack is for Non-WordPress site to integrate Adsense/Affiliate for 6 pages maximum (3 ads on each page)



Policy for Adsense, and ad platforms: 


I must implement ad code properly. But If your Ad account is not active, you will have to wait to get ads, And still you have to pay my service if ads are also not showing.



You need an active Adsense account to show ads immediately. For new AdSense account, you will see blank ad spaces until your account (and/or your website) is fully approved by Google and You will have to wait to show ads.



I will also be ready for any further support.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Did NOT follow up with customer as stated in gig offers via meeting to ensure his work was not only complete but something the customer could understand and maintain. I was rushed to complete my order without having an understanding of how to make money off the ads they are there but how do I as a customer understand how to maintain what was done. Be CAREFUL to not submit the order until you hold imonreza accountable to make sure the service is explained and not only installed but fully ready to generate earnings. Otherwise you have a product with no manual to use

Seller's Response:

Thank you. But sorry, this gig is for implementing Adsense ads on your Shopify website, not for teaching you about Adsense. Even, I have no school to teach you about Adsense! Still then, I offered you for a consultation here on Fiverr. But you required me outside fiverr, I'm not ready to go!

Seller's Response:

Seller did an outstanding job on my project!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Fast and good seller. The best. Cheers.




No comments:

Post a Comment