Monday 24 February 2020

Any Wordpress Customization And Fix Wp Error











About:

My Name is Atiq, and I am Fiverr Top Trusted Wordpress Developer!  I will fix, customize or redesign your WordPress Site. 



Do you have a WordPress issue that is driving you mad? If so let me fix it for you.


What I offer:


  • Wordpress installation and customization
  • Website speed optimization
  • Complete blog set up and migration
  • Converting HTML into WordPress
  • High-quality WordPress website
  • Search engine optimization
  • Plugin and slider for WordPress



Let me know If you've any question before placing an order, I will be happy to answer.



*Delivery should in most cases be anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 Hours. 



                                                       Exclusively on Fiverr.com

Reviews


:

Great communication and fast work! Will work with again.

:

Fast response, good work

:

Excellent customer service as always. Fixed my word press website the same day. 2nd time using him for my website services. Highly recommend

:

Excellent. Great Effort! Thank You

:

This is my second time I've hired seowordpress2 and once again, he delivered the project in a timely manner. In addition, he provided status updates along the way. I recommend and will definitely work with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment