Monday 23 March 2020

Help You With Learndash Lms











About:

=> 100% satisfaction, or money back guarantee



Do you need help from someone who knows LearnDash from in and out? Don't you want to micro manage the project? Perfect, this gig is just for you. 



Following are some of the LearnDash services I provide.



  • Small fixes
  • Building complete LearnDash websites.
  • Improve user flow and adding payment gateway
  • Integrating membership systems
  • Helping with group registrations
  • Providing suggestions about the best tools.
  • Integrating third party authoring tools. 
  • Integrating email marketing automation
  • Improving overall structure of the website to maximize sales. 


I assure to provide top notch quality at most reasonable pricing.



Why choose me?



- I have been working with LearnDash since 2017 and developed over 50 LearnDash sites, on different platforms. 

- I have worked with most of the related technologies i.e. Memberium, MemberPress, Articulate, Multi Instructors etc. 

- I provide quick yet high quality turnaround.



Have any questions? Need some guidance? Just send me a message and I would be happy to help. 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

He was excellent and definitely recommend hiring him!

:

Works Now. Thanks

:

I was disappointed​ because although I finally​​y got what I wanted, I also got the run around. When after waiting for 24 hrs getting "a solution" that was worse thanmy problem. After expressing my frustration, this service provider was able to do what I had originally asked for in minutes which leads me to believe​ that the run around was an effort to justify the fee asked for. I like being honest in my assessments​. The other interpretation is that the language barrier was so bad that the service provider totally misunderstood my requirements. But I am not convinced. I did a detailed brief. $30 cost him an honest review. $5 would have been ample reimbursement for the work.

:

Original thing which took long was a bug, which was not part of the description of job. And we agreed on 24 hours deadline initially, and I did delivered within the given duration. I am quite shocked to see such a review even after providing more service than we agreed.

:

Have worked with this seller many times. Nuf said!




No comments:

Post a Comment