Thursday 5 March 2020

Professional, Fast Loading, SEO Optimized, Responsive, Easy To Edit Website











About:

Hello,



I am Deepak, A professional web designer. I have Delivered 500+ WordPress Websites on Fiverr with 5* Ratings.



You may find many similar gigs doing more work at 5$ but quality matters i will not left your order until you are 100% satisfied.



Drop me a message before ordering if you are not clear about gig and your requirements.



Here is what i am doing:



  1. BUSINESS WEBSITE
  2. JOBS PORTAL
  3. E-COMMERCE
  4. VIDEO SHARING
  5. FASHION
  6. HOTEL BOOKING
  7. ENTERTAINMENT
  8. MAGAZINE
  9. NEWS
  10. PHOTO SHARING
  11. DIRECTORY SITES
  12. INFORMATIONAL SITES
  13. WRITERS / AUTHORS 
  14. PERSONAL BOOKS
  15. BLOGS and much more.


What make this gig Different from others:



The WordPress website which i will be designing will use a Premium Design (Purchased by me earlier) and i am providing free backend support of 3 months with the GIG.



Gig Guarantee:

  • 100% satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • 500+ happy clients with 5* Ratings.

  • 100% Cashback in case of non satisfaction.
  • Premium Support even after work is delivered.
  • Premium design that is responsive, SEO Optimized and fully secure.
  • Unlimited revisions till you are satisfied


Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was great and the experience was really good. He completed all the tasks that were described and it looks like we are on the right path for this stater website. I would recommend doing business with this seller as I know I will again.

Seller's Response:

very polite and soft nature

Seller's Response:

He created a custom code on my shopify store. I gave him an example, I explained what I wanted and he worked magic. My page looks amazing. Amazing work ! . I recommend.

Seller's Response:

thanks sir

Seller's Response:

Deepak works very hard to deliver the product that I want every time! He is excellent at taking care of all of the details and providing me information to assist me in running the site in future on my own and he is always available to help with any future revisions that I may need. Best of all, his communication is frequent and I always know that he is on the job when I need him to be. Thank you Deepak!




No comments:

Post a Comment