Monday 9 March 2020

Utilize Divi Theme To Make Responsive Wordpress Website











About:

Hi There!

My name's Faisal and I'm a Divi designer/developer. I have 6 years’ experience in WordPress design and development. Please check my 100% reviews for confidence in my abilities and product.

Divi Theme gives you endless possibilities to create exactly what you want while being modern, clean and working flawlessly on the WordPress website. That's why I'm a Divi developer, I love the way it works and I love the way my clients react when they see their project come to life! This GIG is for premium Divi WordPress design and development.

With In this GIG, you get:

  • Website setup: Installing WordPress, databases and Divi.
  • Bespoke Homepage Design: I like to start with an image of the home page.
  • Development of up to 25 pages - all responsive to work on all devices and screen sizes.
  • External WordPress plugin installation and configuration
  • SEO to allow you to show up on google with the right titles, descriptions, etc.

I will always do everything possible to ensure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project. Creating perfect designs and client satisfaction are always my top priority. If you have any questions, please send me a message and I'll respond ASAP.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was a very positive experience. His patience and expertise made it all the better. I would HIGHLY recommend, and will be using him again in the future!

Seller's Response:

Exceptional guy!

Seller's Response:

Great Client (Y)

Seller's Response:

Top developer on Fiverr! He builds the best sites!! Will use him again.

:

great client (y)




No comments:

Post a Comment