Sunday 1 March 2020

Move Wordpress Website To New Web Host Or Domain











About:

Need Someone to Move your WordPress Site to new host or Domain without any error?



Well you are at right place then. I am expert in moving WordPress websites and blogs.



I do manual Migration, I don't trust plugins for doing this.

You Can order my gig for any of the following tasks:

  • Moving Website to new host
  • Moving Site to new domain
  • Migrating site from Sub-Directory to main Directory( for example from www.yourwebsite.com/wordpress to www.yourwebsite.com)
  • Cloning Site to another location
  • Fixing Database Connection Error if you already moved Website and get this error.


You will change Name-Servers for Domain if moving domain to new host.

I don't do migration for VPS servers or other servers which don't have cpanel or Phpmyadmin.



Check-out Gig Extras for More.



Please note That I Need Cpanel details for doing this.

I have every right to cancel order if required details are not provided.



 MUST MESSAGE ME before Placing order.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am please withthe outcome, I definitely recommend! Delivered website in less then an hour. I will for sure be going to you for future projects!

:

Thank You for the opportunity Rachelle.

:

Excellent. Will use again for all Wordpress needs.

:

Great Job! Responsive and quick.

:

Great experience working with this seller.




No comments:

Post a Comment