Sunday 1 March 2020

Clean Malware,Virus Or Malicious On Wordpress











About:

Hi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE:

Please contact me before you order the gig
Direct orders will be canceled
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------



I'm a professional WordPress Developer, I will Clean malware, Virus or Malicious on WordPress.



My Services :



  •  Fix Hacked WordPress malware-infected website.
  •  Scan and remove malware, virus or malicious codes.
  •  Remove the message from the google search  "This site may be hacked".
  •  Red Screen Removal ( malware notification from google ).
  •  Redirecting pages to other sites.
  •  Phishing notice.
  •  Spam in Search Results.
  •  Infected with Unwanted Ads.
  •  any other issue.


I will gladly help you with all the above mentioned or with any other task you might have. (your website might need simply getting a plugin to work or setting up something custom.) 

SIMPLY ORDER THE PACKAGE YOU NEED.



1 ORDER = 1 Wordpress site.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job as usual. Recommend him!

Seller's Response:

Professional, quick, outstanding.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for appreciating my services. A would be happy to be hired by you for any other job you might need in the future.

Seller's Response:

Phenomenal work! Thank you for helping me. I am so pleased with your professional work , fast delivery and WordPress knowledge.

:

Great buyer !




No comments:

Post a Comment