Monday 23 March 2020

Create A Wordpress Website Or Wordpress Design











About:

Hi, my name is Haris. I am a Software Engineer having 4 years of experience in Wordpress website design. My priority is client satisfaction for which I am ensuring the best quality and professional work to be delivered to clients and I am successful in it by having 245+ Positive reviews.



Areas of Expertise in:



  • Landing Pages
  • Real Estate Landing Page or Website
  • Cars/Automotive Rental or Listing Website or Landing Page
  • Corporate
  • Listing System
  • VLogging Site
  • Ecommerce Shop
  • Learning/School/College/University Sites
  • Online Course Landing Page for Udemy or Any other
  • Product Landing Page




-- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee



-- Upto 3 MONTH FREE MAINTENANCE SUPPORT AFTER THE ORDER COMPLETION DATE.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The seller was very motivated to find additional areas to help with. Which was appreciated.

Seller's Response:

Awesome Experience. He is a Nice Person. Wish to work with you again. Thanks for giving a Tip.

Seller's Response:

Haris is great at what he does.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience as usual! Meagan is my repeated Client and i Love working with her. I will Highly Recommend Her! Thanks

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasure to work with haris. He did a great job, perfect communication. I'm very satisfied with the final product. I would recommend him anytime.




No comments:

Post a Comment