Sunday 1 March 2020

Migrate Or Transfer Wordpress Site











About:

I can transfer your website from the following..



  • One url to another Url. Example: google.com to google.com/new

  • One Domain to other domain.
  • Main domain to subdomain.
  • Subdomain to main domain.
  • One Directory to another
  • One host to another host.
  • First account to another account.
  • First server to another server.
  • Tumblr to Wordpress,
  • Blogspot to wordpress
  • and allot of other wordpress migration.


I can redirect old post urls to new domain to get back you traffic

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I’m so happy! Excellent service!

:

Perfect delivery!

:

very good

:

Best ever. I can go to sleep and don’t worry.

:

Great seller. I keep coming back for his great services.




No comments:

Post a Comment