Sunday 1 March 2020

Create Automated Shopify Dropshipping Store











About:

** Shopify Aliexpress Dropshipping Store **



I'm an authorized Shopify Expert & Partner!



If you're not into dropshipping business yet, you're leaving money on the table. Let me create you a professional E-commerce store where you don't have to keep inventory to sell. You don't have to worry about any Shipping/Handling as well.



I will upload popular products to your site as well that sells. Your customers will order products to your store, and you will order the same products to Aliexpress with just a few clicks. The supplier will handle the shipping to your customers.



Suppose a product on Aliexpress cost $20, you sell to your customers for $40. It's super easy to bank over $5000 a month with Shopify+Aliexpress this way.



Ecommerce Store Features:



  • Full Shopify Store Setup
  • User-Focused Design for Best Conversion
  • Dropship System Configured
  • Custom Logo Designed
  • Top Selling Products Imported
  • Only Legit & Authentic Suppliers
  • Payment Gateway Integration
  • All Required Pages Setup
  • Best Shopify Apps Installed
  • SEO Optimized
  • Aliexpress Integration
  • Analytics, FB Pixel, Popup & Other Apps Installed
  • MORE!


Let's build your Ecommerce store today!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I wanted to increase my footsprints and visibility across Crypto currency outlook. Cynthia - who made this site is the best one I have ever chosen on fiverr. Excellent service delivery understanding, very good communication, no fusssss at all, easy going and to the point. What else you want to see from service delivery....will surely try again.

Seller's Response:

Undoubtedly the best human being I have ever worked with. Thank you :D

Seller's Response:

Great job, except your ADS, for € 135 euro you need to provide a clean website next time

Seller's Response:

Ads are what brings profit for the site. And everyone buys websites for to bring in profits. If you were not interested in ads, you could ask me beforehand and I would have removed the ads already. I have shown you demo before you placed the order and ads were there on the demo site as well.

:

It was great Cynthia help me during all the process answered all my questions! And I am really happy with the final result! I recommend her 100% she is a profesional!!




No comments:

Post a Comment