Sunday 1 March 2020

Use Wp Import All Pro Or Wp Export All Pro











About:

I own a developer's license for WP Import ALL Pro and WP Export ALL Pro and all the associated add-on plugins. These enable me to use these powerful tools for any of my clients.



The plugins, once correctly set up, are incredibly easy to use. However, for all of my clients, the difficulty is in setting an import up properly for the desired results. My clients hire me due to not having the time to set up the multiple and sometimes confusing settings, or even due to incompatible data that is serialized.



Whatever the reason, I help my clients.

For my clients only, I install up to date versions of the needed pro plugins to complete the import properly.



If your server is very slow, where 2,000 items take over an hour to import, prepare to get however many "slow server per hour" gig extras to match the hours for import.

Screenshot proofs are provided showing import process and time elapsed.

  

DISCLAIMER:

Due to my country of origin and public career, I can not do work on controversial, political, or other websites focusing on subjects which may be considered morally reprehensible.



Please keep in mind, gigs are only paying for my labor, not the plugins.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Super Pro. Very devoted and accurate. Awesome dude to work with!

:

Transferred tones of data from an old WordPress to a new site. Super dedicated, delivered on time and at a very high professional level!

:

He did exactly what I needed done and communicated perfectly. Excellent work. Job well done!!!!

:

Thank you!

:

PERFECT AND FAST WORK




No comments:

Post a Comment