Wednesday 3 October 2018

I will customize wordpress, fix wp error, edit theme,template, css, plugins

I will customize wordpress, fix wp error, edit theme,template, css, plugins












About:

HI 
i will fix your any issue related to WordPress Plugin, Css, Theme, Template, Database with full satisfaction. If you want to know more you can message me. 

**This is just for a small fix. So Please message me before making any order. :)

Reviews


mickmock:Great as usual Tks

webdev08:Thank You :)

evonkapony:Wow, I’m impressed with the speed and efficiency of this seller! This is my go-to guy for all my wordpress website inquires. I definitely trust this seller more than anyone else on here. Thanks again for your help!

webdev08:Thank You

bryanowens:He did exactly what we requested and was very prompt! Great job!!


No comments:

Post a Comment