Thursday 25 October 2018

I will fix 1 simple Wordpress Genesis error

I will fix 1 simple Wordpress Genesis error












About:

Do you have a Wordpress Genesis bug, error or problem? If so you're in the right place!

From one simple problem to a Genesis website that needs lots of issues fixing fast.

I have in-depth knowledge of the Genesis Framework.

Along with fantastic knowledge on Genesis plugins like Simple Hooks, etc.


Here's just a few things that I can do for you:

Fix Wordpress Genesis Theme Problems

Fix Genesis layout problems

Fix Genesis bugs and issues

Fix Wordpress Genesis Theme Responsive Issues

Fix Genesis errors

Make Genesis work how YOU want it to!

Plus much more!

If you have ANY Wordpress Genesis Framework bugs, issues or problems please get in touch!

** If you have MORE than ONE problem please contact me for a quote ***

I like to help! So if you have any questions please get in touch.

I'm based in the UK, but am typically available online from 7am to 11pm GMT. I'm able to work out of these hours for jobs that need to be done right now.

If you need your Wordpress Genesis Framework problems fixing quickly by someone who knows what they're doing just get in touch!

Reviews


hunter79w:Great job on the order.

juliamkh:Quick and did an excellent job!

mkeating3:Wonderful job. Super fast and helpful!

hunter79w:Great communication with the seller, excellent delivery on order, exceeded expectations.

britdr:Very responsive - project completed same day - highly recommend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment