Wednesday 31 October 2018

I will create new plugin from scratch

I will create new plugin from scratch












About:

Create new Plugin. Functionality of Plugin will be according to given Description. If need to Implement api in Plugin, Api should work properly.

Reviews


leftfooter:Excellent work from Jasjit, he was very responsive and made sure I was completely happy before closing the order. Would recommend and use again.

jasjitcheema:Nice to Work with you

complxweb:Jasjit was amazing to work with, extremely trust worthy and provided great service! I would definitely recommend him to anyone and will 100% come back to him in the future for anything needed. He carried out the task that I had required and he gave his upmost effort into it! Thanks a lot!

jasjitcheema:Great Experience. \r\nThanks Suly for trusting me and being patient.

rikver:Technically strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment