Thursday 25 October 2018

I will customize wordpress site, edit wordpress site

I will customize wordpress site, edit wordpress site












About:

Do you want to Customize/Edit your WordPress site?

Listen: Customizing site needs GOOD DESIGN SKILLS. Customizing is NOT for amateurs.

Why not use a RESULT-getting Skilled Programmer like me. Allow me to help you solve your problem.

I've been working on WordPress over 4++ years, Worked on 1500+ WordPress sites. I was personally trained by IT GURUS.

I can Customize/Build: E-commerce, Rental, Restaurants, Property, Directory/Listing, Newspaper websites.

My Services are the following:
  • WP Full Customization.
  • Edit/Customize page.
  • Add/Edit Theme Functionality.
  • Edit/Fix existing Functionality.
  • Edit/Add WordPress Layout.
  • Replace with New Layout.
You name it. And it all gets great RESULTS.

My service is very affordable on Fiverr.
The RESULTS will amaze you!!

Note: The 'basic' package gets ONLY basic customization. So be sure to check other packages too

**You must discuss the project to get GREAT RESULT. Please Contact me before you ORDER**

100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTY.

Give me a try. You won't be disappointed.
P.S. UNLIMITED Revisions, I'm not happy 'till you are! 
More services: https://www.fiverr.com/moinrrahmed

Reviews


danielkessler:Thank you very much

moinrrahmed:It was my pleasure to work with him. I would like to work again - Thank you so much. :)

whitehateseo:He is the pro seller of fiverr. Goes above and beyond to complete the job and provide helpful suggestion to improve website functionality. Highly recommended seller

moinrrahmed:It was pleasure working with him \u0026 i hope we'll work again :)

zackdaniels571:Easy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment