Wednesday 31 October 2018

I will build directory listing website for business and restaurant

I will build directory listing website for business and restaurant












About:

****I will create a perfect directory listing website for your business****
                       
What you will get :

  • Fully Mobile & Tablet Responsive website
  • Free and premium pakages
  • Social registration and login feature
  • Advance search with location 
  • Listing 
  • Reviews & Comments for listings.
  • Listings with Google Map and Directions 
  • Visitors can create list for there Business.
  • Create and manage discounts offer
  • PayPal, Stripe, Bank  Payment System 
  • Rating for restaurent and so on.   

Get the best service with the best feature. Contact me for my portfolio and please knock me before place order !!

Reviews


gestionsfa:Excellent communication ! Thanks !

ms_nusrat:Hope we gonna work again. Great experience with him

dougki:Great experience!

ms_nusrat:Hope we gonna work again. Thank you!!

creatove101:She does GREAT web sites and will be there for you even after the project is done! We recommend her hightly!! Great job.


No comments:

Post a Comment