Friday 26 October 2018

I will build fast and high converting wordpress landing page

I will build fast and high converting wordpress landing page












About:

I will create a Professionally Designed, Fast and High Converting landing page on WordPress to target your audience with utmost precision and effectiveness. I will set up your converting website using premium theme builder and a fast and customizable theme tailored for your needs with hero sections, animations, contact forms and essential plugins.


The websites and landig pages I've created since 2012 range from automobile or real estate services to SaaS, music events, etc. I am the WordPress Developer you need to create landing pages that convert.


WHAT YOU WILL GET:

  • Fully Responsive Design.
  • High Converting and FastLanding Page.
  • Payment gate / Sales boost with modals, exit-intent popups, countdowns, etc.
  • Unique design with additional custom imagery and animations.
  • Completely Tested Delivery with 1 month support afterwards.
  • Pasarela de pago, tienda WooCommerce.


MY GUARANTEE

  • 100%Customer Satisfaction.
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
  • Unlimited revisions till the client is happy

NOTE: Please inbox me first prior to making an order, I'll respond ASAP toduscuss the order detailsand answer all questions.También hablo español, ¡bienvenidos!

Reviews


bobopedic:Dennydigit did a fantastic job on my landing page. He always responded to any of my concerns super fast, and he really shines in his technical expertise. He worked diligently on my revisions, and finished my project quickly. I would highly recommend him. For the price you cannot go wrong, and you should order now if you are looking for a great page

cbramall81:Fast and efficient, this guy works at rapid pace.

dennydigit:Great communication and interesting projects to fulfill

marskaps13:Fantastic communication from seller and superior work delivery. Will 10/10 work with again. Top recommendation!

dennydigit:Great communication, clear instructions and freedome to create something really good.


No comments:

Post a Comment