Friday 26 October 2018

I will build eye catching website with jobify listify marketify directory theme

I will build eye catching website with jobify listify marketify directory theme












About:

Do you want to create directory website with jobify, listify or marketify wordpress  theme?

You are the right place. I am wordpress expert. I will create eye catching directory website for your business and I will add additional custom functionality for professional look according to your requirement.

My services:
  • Theme installation (jobify, listify or marketify)
  • Demo installation with all functionalities
  • Customize as your requirement or like Demo
  • Google map API setup (For Geolocation)
  • Configure location searching
  • Configure listify packages
  • Configure resume manager
  • Configure job manager
  • Adding extra functions (As your requirement)
  • Adding and configuring additional plugins

100% money back guarantee.I am available here 24/7. Customer satisfaction is my best priority. I take the challenge you must be happy with my work.

NB. Please leave me a message before placing an order.

Thank you.

Reviews


nanato:Fast, reliable, great communication.

tuhinsaagaar:Outstanding experiences. Thank you so much

tengliang:good job will work with him again!

tuhinsaagaar:It was outstanding experiences, Thank you so much.

geosplet:Great service! I will order again.


No comments:

Post a Comment