Thursday 25 October 2018

I will be your wordpress guy

I will be your wordpress guy












About:

With 4 years of experience in WordPress designing and troubleshooting, I have improved my skills to the next level. Using that knowledge i like to help with your WordPress website.

My Services Include

  • Customization of WordPress theme (No Custom Development).
  • WordPress installation and Setup.
  • Installation & Configuration of any plugin or widget (No Custom Development).
  • Fixing css issues
  • Create Menus, Pages, Posts, Events
  • Design Pages, Posts
  • Google Map Integration
  • Social Media Integration
  • Many More.


Note: Price of gig will vary by how much hard work to be done on the task... Please strike up a conversation with me first before placing your order.

Reviews


vvector:Quick and Decent Work! I will use again.

ruvaworks4u:Thank you very much!!

elitemarketingg:FOUR WORDS! \n\nRuva Works 4 You! \n\nahaha\n\n\nRuva, Is very understanding, Very fast \u0026 quietly work is Stellar Performance. \n\nAt Elite, We focus on perfection \u0026 One of a kind experience \u0026 Ruva is under valued here on fiverr! \n\nHire Ruva today! This seller is very responsive \u0026 very polite as they understand the need \u0026 service requested! Thank You Ruva!!

ruvaworks4u:Thank you very much!!

webbedit:great work


No comments:

Post a Comment