Friday 26 October 2018

I will do any wordpress customization

I will do any wordpress customization












About:

NOTE: DO NOT PLACE ORDER WITHOUT FIRST DISCUSSING THE REQUIREMENTS WITH ME

I am a WordPress developer with years of experience in theme customization, plugin development, plugin customization, theme installation and setup, WordPress multi-site development from basic to complex scenarios. I will do any kind of task related to WordPress for you.

I can do multiple tasks for your WordPress site:

  • Theme development from scratch
  • Theme customization
  • Plugin development from scratch
  • Plugin customization
  • HTML to WordPress
  • PSD to WordPress
  • Mailchimp opt-in

Please contact me for any work related to WordPress site.

Reviews


florap:excellent job! thank you very much! i will contact you again soon!

osamakhan82:Always a pleasure to work with. Thanks.

jasminerocca:Superb service. Highly recommend.

osamakhan82:Great experience.

florap:I am really impressed with this seller! very professional, quick and one of the best coder that i have communicated with. Thank you very much, i will contact you soon for more projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment