Thursday 25 October 2018

I will restore and integrate website from wayback to wordpress

I will restore and integrate website from wayback to wordpress












About:

Lost your website? I can restore it from Archive.org, also known as the Wayback Machine.

I have 5+ years of experience in retrieving websites. It's pretty simple to get your precious website back. Just give me a domain name access and the year or even the EXACT Archive.org date and let me do the rest!  

Disclaimer: It has its LIMITATIONS. There is no such guarantee of full restoration of graphics, scripts, and pages of the site because Archive.org doesn't always have everything. The information can only be restored to the extent of what is present on the site in Archive.org. 

I would suggest you research the working methodology of Wayback Machine so you don't blame me for its limitations. 

Reviews


meelad:The Best! and I will order again!

glowlogix:Credit goes to client.

brianmcdanie334:Good Job well done

glowlogix:Recommended client.

brianmcdanie334:Good. Mission accomplished.


No comments:

Post a Comment