Wednesday 31 October 2018

I will build professional wordpress website

I will build professional wordpress website












About:

Are you looking for a WordPress pro? 

I am a professional WordPress expert. I have more than 4 years of Experience in configuring and troubleshooting WordPress. I can install, fix, move, customize WP sites. 

With Me you will get:

  1. Custom Design
  2. E-commerce Functionality
  3. Payment Gateway Integration
  4. Premium Themes
  5. Responsive Web Design
  6. Website Migration
  7. Installation and setup of Wordpress
  8. Unlimited Revisions
  9. SEO Optimization
  10. Product uploading, Content Uploading
  11. Fixing WP errors
  12. Blog Designing
  13. Super Friendly Customer Support
  14. Free Logo on Mega Project($100+ Project)
  15. Free custom Landing/Squeeze Page (on $150+ Projects)
  16. Full Week maintenance Support
  17. 100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee


*If there were any features you were looking for not listed above, simply contact me :)

Reviews


smarttown:My favorite seller on fiverr ! Always delivers excellent work..So easy to work with and will always find a way to deliver each project as specified.Highly Recommend!\n10 Stars !!!

lailakhalid82:my favorite person to work with.

gbv_marketing:Fantastic from start to finish.

lailakhalid82:Thank you so much mam :)

raquelperrier:10+ for everything!! Laila is not only very professional, but very caring, responsive, and efficient.\nI will definitely be working with her again!!


No comments:

Post a Comment