Friday 26 October 2018

I will develop or update a wordpress website for you

I will develop or update a wordpress website for you












About:

Note: If you are unsure about package selection, shoot me a message to discuss your requirements.

But Why Wordpress?

      Well :
  • Wordpress Themes allow you to change the design of your website quickly. ...
  • Plugins allow you to extend the functionality of your WordPress site without knowing how to program. ...
  • They are easy to update. ...
  • Google loves WordPress sites.

Which Package should you choose?

Every user needs something different from their website. That's why I've created three distinct packages for you to choose from, allowing you to find the perfect web solution for your business.


Why Me?

Hi, I am Nav... a professional web designer and developer with over 4 years experience. I am very skilled at what I do and an expert in using WordPress. I create, enhance & elevate brands through carefully crafted brand identity, web design & digital marketing practices. I promise - you will never regret ordering my gig...


Feel free to get in touch for any query.

Reviews


summajae:Great communication, prompt service.

navi_gill3:Outstanding Experience!

pargatdhillon:Great experience working with her. She delivered earlier than time request and made my website exactly how I wanted it. Was very good in communicating and explaining everything throughout the process. Would highly recommend.

navi_gill3:Outstanding Experience!

summajae:Great communication, prompt service.


No comments:

Post a Comment