Wednesday 31 October 2018

I will customize or modify wordpress website, theme

I will customize or modify wordpress website, theme












About:

I can do any WORDPRESS related job. Installation of wordpress, theme, plugins. Customization of theme, plugin tweaking, CSS fixes, Color combinations or any other requirement related to wordpress. Please message me to discuss the timeframe and cost.

I'll fix your wordpress website problems related to themes, css, javascript etc. and I'm a PHP developer.

Also
I'll help you to transfer your wordpress website to a new host


whatever you want..

message me before order..!!

Thanks,

Sajan

Reviews


markmckeown87:quick work again, thank you!

sajan91:Thank you !

gatecitymedia:I've worked with Sajan91 multiple times and every time is perfect! Communication is outstanding and very quick at finishing gigs on time, if not before the promised time. I cannot say enough how amazing sajan91 work is.

sajan91:Thank you !

aadria:Great work, good communication. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment