Wednesday 31 October 2018

I will create 20 unique brand name, domain, social media and logo

I will create 20 unique brand name, domain, social media and logo












About:

HI FRIEND,

Reviews


charlesemcgowan:Great communication! We described where our minds were at and seller matched it EXACTLY! not sure which we'll use yet.. But we've got a lot of great options. Thank you!

urbanbiz4:great client

robertteel:Excellent working with this seller, very professional and gave some creative names. Easy to communicate with and fast turnaround. Very happy with the work, highly recommended!

urbanbiz4:great client

marcndavis:I was skeptical in the beginning about using this service but after the delivery I had a change of mind and also the names were top notched, I wouldn't expect to get so much quality for this price. I am happy about this and will surely come back for other jobs. Thank you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment