Friday 26 October 2018

I will fix your wordpress CSS issue

I will fix your wordpress CSS issue












About:

Pleasediscussthe issues before placing an order!...

Having CSS Issue? Need a wordpress professional to quickly fix it!. Order now to quickly fix your CSS issue. I have almost 6 year experience of wordpress and CSS. Have developed 4 wordpress themes and a wordpress plugin. Please contact me before ordering a GIG!

Requirements:
- WP-Admin Admin access
- In some cases I will need FTP/CPanel access

Reviews


ldfefturxfanuyb:Quick and quality seller.

rashidrupani:Thank you so much for your order...

streamsider:I was really impressed by his CSS knowledge! Great gig!

rashidrupani:Thank you so much for your order...

rtx75rtx75:Great and fast help. Excellent work !


No comments:

Post a Comment