Wednesday 31 October 2018

I will create wordpress web site or blog in 4 hours

I will create wordpress web site or blog in 4 hours












About:

✓ 100% money back guaranteed
✓ 100% Satisfaction guaranteed

Hello there,

WELCOME to my GIG. I will create a full responsive WordPress website or blog site for your business target website. I have excellent 
skill in WordPress.

About this GIG:
=============
WordPress installation
❖Demo theme upload
❖Theme customization
❖Plugin installation
❖Woocommerce customization
❖Site design and layout (Responsive)
Header, footer & background
❖Contact form
❖Social icons integration
❖Unlimited member (Sign-in/Sign-up form)
❖Unlimited table
Change the permalink structure
Autoresponder integration
MailChimp integration
Payment gateway integration
❖CSS
❖HTML


Why my service:
==============
❖24/7 Support
❖Delivery in 4 hours
❖Unlimited Revision
❖Free speed up your website by paid plugin (W3 Total Cache)
❖Free SEO by premium (Yoast) plugin


HOW DO i WORK?
================
I do upload the website first on my own server where you can see your website before the order delivery. If you think there is some changes need i will do them once all the changes will be done, then i will upload your desired domain.

Don't forget to sent a message before order placing. 

Thanks

Reviews


scottcheggs2:Great work - thank you.

sultanmahmudmd:It's was really interesting job. Thank you!!!

wiseone2703:great seller will use again

sultanmahmudmd:Thank you for again!!!

yongkh1984:great experience


No comments:

Post a Comment