Wednesday 31 October 2018

I will update or customize your wordpress website for 1 hour

I will update or customize your wordpress website for 1 hour












About:

✓ 100% Client Satisfactory
✓ Money back guarantee
✓ 99% repeat client
✓ Buy with confidence

If you own your own WordPress website, are looking to get a new site developed or require maintenance/updates/customization to WordPress website then I am here for you.
My experience with WordPress and how to use it for business needs makes me a perfect candidate to help you get your website up and running at it's best.

What can I do?

- Updating images & contents of your website
- Changing the style/layout of theme as your requirements
- Add functionality like eCommerce, booking system, payment gateway etc.
- Customization of theme to add or remove any feature or section
- Adding page or blog post regularly
- Adding products to your eCommerce website
- Or any other updates

Please leave me a message with the detailed update you need and how many hours do you need.

Thank you!

Reviews


bpitts69:Very Fast Service! Great work!

joysarkar27:Amazing person to work with. Thank you! :)

jrnational:Great to work with!

joysarkar27:Thanks again! :)

brittneytonee:Seller did just as asked in an expedited amount of time. Will be working with him again.


No comments:

Post a Comment