Friday 26 October 2018

I will build autopilot technology news site for passive income

I will build autopilot technology news site for passive income












About:

>> Earn $1500-2500 Per Month with Automated Tech News Site

Get fully autopilot prebuilt Technology News site that posts Tech news automatically. News websites usually get a huge amount of traffic from all over the world due to its nature. And imagine the site automatically posts news every hour from worlds best news websites. BOOM! Your visitor won't miss a news.

Demo: Contact me for Live Demo!

Technology News Site Features:

  • Posts Latest Tech News
  • It Updates Autopilot
  • Prebuilt Site - Design Already Done
  • Live News Update
  • Responsive News Design
  • No Maintenance Required
  • SEO Friendly
  • Profitable Advertisement Placement
  • Custom Logo
  • All Required Pages Setup

This site is monetized with:

  • AdSense
  • Amazon Affiliate
  • Clickbank
  • Any ad network you want

You don't need to do anything to keep it updated. The website updates itself. The news contents are fully legit as they are being posted from worlds leading newspapers.

Requirements:

You need Domain & Hosting (You can order Domain+Hosting Extra if you don't already have them)

Get the money rolling now!

Reviews


tmpnull:I'm very happy with the seller. I got in touch a while before I ordered because I had questions and wanted to make sure that the seller and gig was right for my needs. My questions were answered and I'm very happy that I made an order. The site was exactly as described and the work was delivered ahead of schedule and above expectations.

synnrgy:Answered all of my questions perfectly! The seller put me at ease about any concerns I had for my investment. Really happy with the delivery and will try to review this again once profits start kicking in.

johnholdsworth:Cynthia did a fantastic job and was all around amazing. I will be a repeat customer!

noahaxel:cynthiastraffic, was outstanding with this gig. He delivered before delivery date and answered all my questions promptly and really outperformed here. Anyone looking for news website should hire cynthiastraffic without hesitation. Thank you very much!

gruntrax:Very quick and professional. Highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment