Friday 26 October 2018

I will fix wordpress issue or answer question

I will fix wordpress issue or answer question












About:

CONTACT ME FIRST

I'll fix your wp website problems related to themes, plugins, css, etc
 and I'm a PHP developer.

Also
I'll help you to transfer your wp website to a new host
I will answer to  all your questions about wp, or wordpress issue.


Are you looking for a WP pro? I can help you in:

  • fixing wordpress errors
  • theme customizations
  • fixing wordpress theme css issues
  • plugin errors
  • custom themes
  • Installation and setup
  • wordpress migration

and so on..





If you have more than 1 task or a big project,  contact me in my inbox to discuss it and get a custom quote.

Providing of email address MAY be required (if you want)

Reviews


zachorange:amazing service fast delivery highly recommend

webchief:Great Buyer ! Thank You !

darrenjohnso123:EXCELLENT and FAST

webchief:Great Buyer ! Thank You !

sevenwinds:A++ experience. Delivered fast and quality work. I highly recommend and will use services again.


No comments:

Post a Comment