Thursday 11 October 2018

I will create a clean and modern wordpress website

I will create a clean and modern wordpress website












About:

Are you looking for a Modern and clean responsive website for your newly started/existing business to increase your sales or want to have an online presence for any other personal, professional and Social Cause?

I'll create an elegant website for you with the following qualities:

  • Create your wordpress website using your given theme or recommended theme(divi theme)
  • Clean and modern looking
  • 100% Responsive
  • Highly optimized
  • Server upload.
  • Customize to your needs
  • I will help you understand the site and do minor changes if required even after you mark the work as completed


Other Services i Offer:

  1. Install WordPress and set-up basic.
  2. Themes Setup
  3. Clone or redesign any website
  4. Themes Customization
  5. WordPress Plugins setup.
  6. WordPress migration from one host to another
  7. fix ssl issues.
  8. Fix any WordPress related issue.


Why you hire Me

✓ 3 years+experiencein WordPress design and development

✓Unlimited Revisions

Note:Please contact me before purchasing a gig

Please feel free to contact me for a custom quote! :)

Reviews


dasheen:A swift and professional experience , as always. I highly recommend qyatzal.

qyafzal:Outstanding Experience!

chisesirae:Most likely will do service with him again. Extremely smart, I had a problem with my install template and he knew just what to do. Very patient, kind and I enjoyed it. This guy knows what he is doing. Thank you so much!

qyafzal:Outstanding Experience!

awsthomas7:Such a professional. Thank you most kindly.


No comments:

Post a Comment