Friday 12 October 2018

I will design restaurant wordpress website

I will design restaurant wordpress website












About:

- I will design restaurant website with menu, gallery, reservation, about us, contact us. I will provide unique design and easy to manage admin panel.

** For menu uploading($50), e-commerce functionality ($250) you have to purchase extras on this gig or Ask for custom order. Prices may vary according to requirement. 

- Design you can see on portfolio.

- 5 Pages including home, menu list, gallery, about us, contact us.

- latest version, plugins installation.

- SEO optimized website.

- Easy to upload content, images, contact info and many things.

What I need to start the work

  • A clear vision of your requirement.
  • Contents.
  • Ideas are welcomed.
  • Domain name & Cpanel based linux hosting for site upload.
 
NOTE: 

  • Please contact me first before ordering any gig.

  • In $100 I will provide only design with upload of logo, basic information like address, number etc. 

  • For menu uploading($50), e-commerce functionality ($250) you have to purchase extras on this gig or Ask for custom order. Prices may vary according to requirement.

  • As mentioned above I would appreciate if you send me a message for discussing your needs first.

For me your satisfaction is necessary.

Reviews


redeyedpig:Great job will be using his services again

sandeep141:Outstanding Experience..!!

harrysan21220:Fast delivery..

sandeep141:Outstanding Experience..!!

dubbiz:Excellent work on the restaurant site. Walked me through every steps and went the extra miles getting some photos in for my menu. Thanks again and will definitely recommend to other.


No comments:

Post a Comment