Friday 12 October 2018

I will develop a wordpress website or a wordpress design

I will develop a wordpress website or a wordpress design












About:

Hi ,
I Adeel Afzal a professional web designer/developer for the past 5 years working in marketing agencies, software houses as well as freelancer. I have created websites for many different types of companies small or big to boost their presence on the internet.

I can use my skills to the best of my ability that would benefit me, the company and all those around me.

Design:

I will design the webbase on what you are looking for and need to make your website the best it can be.I will also convert your psd into effective and responsive websites.

Development:

I build powerful user driven, easy to manage WordPress websites that convert your visitors into customers.

Support:

I provide 24/7 WordPress support to fix bugs, prevent issues, update plugins, and boost performance for the first 3 month (unless discussed).

Integrating Plugins
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn
  • Paypal
  • Twitter
  • WooCommerce
  • WordPress SEO by Yoast
  • Youtube

Reviews


paraallvanza:Not a good experience at all

aadi_blue:great experience highly professional

scottfishman:I gave all five stars. Great guy!

aadi_blue:awsome experience with him

scottfishman:Hard working, great listener, and a very positive attitude! A+++++


No comments:

Post a Comment