Wednesday 3 October 2018

I will choose template, set the design, store menu's, upload your content and up to 10 products

I will choose template, set the design, store menu's, upload your content and up to 10 products












About:

please discuss before ordering about your project and price. 

E-COMMERCE FEATURES


Hi I’m Arifur. I have 5 years on experience in WordPress platform. I can help you to build your online store.

I will do for you : 
  • Wordpress setup.
  • WooCommerce Setup.
  • WooCommerce Settings update.
  • Theme Customization.
  • Woocommerce Theme Development
  • Plugin Development
  • Update & plugins install.
  • Responsive with mobiles & tablets on all browsers. 
  • 100% Privacy as your website will never be shared. 
  • 0 Monthly payments.
  • Unlimited products & categories.


WHY HIRE Arifur06  ;)
-The most quick website delivery . 
-I offer FREE support after delivery.
-Top ENGLISH communication.

Tags: WooCommerce, WordPress, Ecommerce, Online Store, Install, Worker, On Fiverr, Fiverr Best Ecommerce, Worker, Setup, Install, Credit Cards Accept, Accept Credit Card, Payments, Paypal, Paypal Express Checkout, Plugin Install, Free Plugins, Premium Plugins.

please discuss before ordering about your project and price.

Reviews


ddddoooo:Great to work with and always on points.

arifur06:Thank you

ascesezal:Was able to work with my needs and always ready to help. I recommend him .

arifur06:Thank you.

wpjunior:Great website!


No comments:

Post a Comment