Friday 12 October 2018

I will develop wordpress theme from scratch

I will develop wordpress theme from scratch












About:

Let me introduce myself. I am Moinahemad, a website designer and developer, having more than 5 years of experience in website design and development field.

I have good experience on HTML/CSS, WordPress, Joomla and ExpressionEngine.

I can be a good resource for you as I am a Designer and also a developer.

I can make sure WordPress custom theme through :

PSD to WordPress

HTML to WordPress

PSD to HTML to WordPress

Please select appropriate extra gigs for services.

Reviews


michielpostma:Thanks, happy with the site. Nice and quick response, great!

moin_mansuri:Thanks. Looking forward to next project

michielpostma:Thanks again!

moin_mansuri:thanks

altravista:simply the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment