Sunday 29 July 2018

I will create a landing page tailored to your requirements

I will create a landing page tailored to your requirements












About:

Here I will create a landing page designed to your specifications, landing pages are usually created for potential buyers to opt in to mailing lists so delivering awareness and captivating visitors to sign up is a very important aspect for an landing page to be a success!

Upon ordering the gig please provide as much information on how you envision the page design to be, along with information about your products or services'.

Providing a copy of content is very helpful in creating landing pages, as I use this information to create you a high turn over landing page.

If you are unsure on what you would like the landing page to look like I can brain storm some ideas but as you can understand this is going to take some extra time so please pick the brain storming option in the extras.

If you require the landing page to have features to sell products directly and need a cart feature please also select the shopping cart option in the gig extra.

Thank you for checking out my gig, and I look forward to creating you a beautiful responsive landing page.

 


Reviews


abbi1993:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

marketguy23:He delivered on time and everything I asked for

designerjuice:Outstanding Experience!

enshrine:Outstanding Experience!

johnnyvegas123:Great as always!


No comments:

Post a Comment