Sunday 29 July 2018

I will install wordpress lms websites through learndash

I will install wordpress lms websites through learndash












About:


----------
MOST COMPLETE LMS SYSTEM------------

Learndash , Learndash Pro Panel, A Premium theme will be set up like Demo in Premium Gig.


I have more than 7 years of experience in setting up E-learning websites. I'm glad to offer you the best package here for Starting your LMS in Wordpress.


Through basic gig I will install and configure both Wordpress and LearnDash.



Start your dream learning site without hassles, you take care of teaching and we will take care everything else. Message me to get Premium themes list that I have.



1. Standard gig


-----------------------------


  • Premium theme (Msg me to get list of themes)
  • LearnDash 
  • LearnDash Course Grid
  • LearnDash Pro Panel
  • LearnDash WooCommerce Integration
  • SEO Setup
  • Google Analytics
  • Contact Form


2. Premium gig


-----------------------------


  • Standard Gig +
  • Theme Demo Import
  • Social Login
  • Memberships
  • Points system
  • Security Plugin
  • Math Integration
  • Cache Plugin
  • Buddypress and bBpress
  • Push Notifications
  • AMP Project for posts integration
  • Custom Sidebars

*Refer Recommended Themes list below

Reviews


baltimorereia:Great work

manovee:Outstanding experience

ted88888:Thank you!

manovee:Would love to work again :)

ted88888:Solved complex problem we could not solve. Did it well. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment