Sunday 29 July 2018

I will install wordpress theme as per demo in 2 hrs

I will install wordpress theme as per demo in 2 hrs












About:

Please discuss with me before placing any order to avoid any confusion.

I will install your Wordpress Theme and Customize your Website to LOOK EXACTLY as the Demo Website / Live Preview.

All the below tasks are included as a part of this gig.
In total, this gig includes:
☛Installing WordPress
☛Installing Wordpress Theme
☛Setting up like Demo/Preview
☛Installing Theme's Default Plugins
☛Adding Website's Name
☛Uploading Logo
☛Adding Desired Navigation Menu/Tab
☛Customizing Font, Size & Colors
☛Connecting with the database
☛Managing the Back End functionality

This gig is for theme setup as per demo only. Please write to me any pre-sales queries, before purchasing my gig to avoid issue.
What type of themes?
☛Themeforest theme
☛Elegant theme
☛Woocommerce theme
☛Genesis theme
☛Template Monster
Mojo theme
any premium or free theme for your business and blog.

Please Send me All requirements:
  •  Cpanel or FTP Detail
  •  WordPress Admin Login detail (if already installed)
  • The URL for the demo of theme you want to install
  • Your website's Name & Logo

For more information, just shoot me a message and I will reply promptly.

Reviews


leandroesquivel:price cost benefit very expeditive very comitted seller. 100% recomendable

faruk_ahmmed:Thank you so much.

awuboo:Fantastic job done and we'll experienced

faruk_ahmmed:Thank you.

katjamihalova:Faruk was extremely patient with me as I had some complications with the server and guided me through it all for 3 days. I strongly recommend him!


No comments:

Post a Comment