Saturday 28 July 2018

I will create database, upload wordpress and install wordpress, install plugin in your hosting

I will create database, upload wordpress and install wordpress, install plugin in your hosting












About:

I am able to install and  setup wordpress in any kind of hosting. I am very familiar with godaddy, bluehost,namecheap,oceanhost. I like to explain how did way I setup your wordpress website. First I will create a databasename, then database username and password and connect them with targeted user. then I will download latest version of wordpress and upload it in your hosting file manager via cpanel or ftp. then I will setup and configure wordpress for your business. I also interested to install your targeted plugin and themes what you required.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment