Sunday 29 July 2018

I will create a nice website (wordpress),blog..etc.

I will create a nice website (wordpress),blog..etc.












About:

I have nearly a decade of experience working with WordPress.
If you need responsive WordPress website you're on the right GIG!!

What will get from my gig?

  • Installation latest WordPress version
  • Premium theme setup with all necessary plugin
  • Content upload and customize theme best way
  • Woocommerce customization and product upload.
  • Different type payment method like Bank, paypal integration.
  • SEO friendly
  • Responsive design
  • Redesign old website
  • Sign in sign up form
  • Contact form
  • Responsive animation slider
  • Why me?

    • I will guide you how to edit content and maintenance
    • Mobile, tab, iPad, any browser responsive every page.
    • Support after job completion to maintain long-term relationship with you
    • You don’t need to hire  other once I create the website
    • Unlimited revision until your satisfaction.
    • Fast delivery
    • Money back guarantee 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment