Monday 30 July 2018

I will Customize Homepage, Setup cart and checkout pages, Payment Integration and Add 10 Products

I will Customize Homepage, Setup cart and checkout pages, Payment Integration and Add 10 Products












About:

Hello there,

Are you looking to setup a WordPress Website using the Responsive 
Flatsome WooCommerce Theme? Then you are at the right place!!!


I will create an eCommerce store with WordPress Flatsome theme the 1st themes in world for woocommerce.

I will provide you the following services:

  • Install WordPress on your server (if needed)
  • WordPress, Theme And Plugin Update
  • Setup your theme with your own contents
  • Customize the complete theme as per requirements
  • Design the whole website from Scratch
  • Add Simple, Variable Products With Description
  • Setup your website exactly like Demo
  • Excellent Slider Setup

And much more. Everything related to WordPress can be Done here!

My Guarantee: I Will Provide 

  • Professional and Creative Design as You Need
  • All Project will be Delivery in Time
  • Continue Support Even After Work is Done
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Mobile and Tablet Responsive Website
  • Provide Video Tutorial About Maintain website 
  • Full Money Back Guarantee if You are Not Satisfied with My Work

What I need from you:

Content and login details and Sites and pages I can take inspiration from to create yours. 

THANK YOU 

Reviews


fixmyproblem:Very easy to communicate with, always very fast on completing tasks

benjaitbenjait:thank you

mccbrandon:This seller is a wizard with wordpress, made my site look very professional and clean

benjaitbenjait:Thank you !

raulandrickydes:Gig delivered quickly, even with revisions I asked for. Benjait goes out of his way to make sure you are satisfied with the work. Quick response time \u0026 very communicative. Will be using him again for his other gigs!


No comments:

Post a Comment